Thursday, November 19, 2009

Yeah Right.

Let's face it. I like food. You like food. We all like food. Thanksgiving is on its way. What is the original meaning of thanksgiving? NO ONE KNOWS. It's current meaning is candied yams with marshmallows on top and my mother's cranberry apple stuffing. Keep that in mind.

3 comments:

  1. There was a piece on NPR that talked about the origins of Thanksgiving. Basically, everyone in the US was like, "Wah wah wah, we want a national holiday in the fall." Thanksgiving was born. lol

    That said, I have to attend two Thanksgiving dinners on the same day for the first time in my life. The perks of dating a boy with divorced parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah devin's b-day is on thanksgiving this year. so i have to spend some time with him as well as with my family. more food. plus...cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I forgot to mention that we totally only went to one dinner. His dad ended up not going to Whidbey afterall.

    ReplyDelete